Assalamu'alaikum culinary friends
In this video, Rang Kamang shares how to cook spicy and tasty mussels like the Minangkabau people. Mussels / shellfish by PENSI by Minangkabau people
Here are the ingredients / recipes;
- 20 onions
- Garlic 5 cloves.
- 10-sheet kaffir lime leaves.
- 10 sheets of leaves.
- 3 pieces of pandan leaves.
- 3 pieces of turmeric leaves and then tied.
- Lemongrass 3 sticks
- Onion 3 sticks.
- 6 celery leaves twigs
- Chili fruit 16 pieces.
- Turmeric one thumb segment
- Ginger one thumb segment.
- Galangal 3 times the thumb.
- Chicken miso / satay oil one sachet (if there is none)
replace with soup / spices)
- Fried onions 5 tablespoons.
- Large two-liter mussels / clams.
- 5 tablespoons salt.
Note the above seasonings can be used for 4 liters of large shells / mussels. Good luck friends.
If this video is useful, please share so that other friends can also learn to cook mussels like the Minagkabau people, don't forget SUBSCRIBE to and turn on the telling bell to get the latest Rang Kamang video notification.
The Subscribe Channel is here
#KulinerMinangkabau #How to CookRemis #How to Cook a String
Don't forget to see this